Provision Project Application Policy Guidelines (as of July 2022)
IMPORTANT POLICY CHANGE: APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ONLY ON THE FIRST NON-HOLIDAY WEEKDAY OF THE MONTH BEGINNING AT 8AM PT.
The application window will close on the website when our Treasurer confirms we have allocated all funds for that month. Please note that Provision Project consistently receives more applications each month than can currently be funded. Applications will be open again beginning at 8am PT on the first non-holiday weekday of each month for women in active treatment.
Please read ALL of these requirements needed for your application to be considered.
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications received via US Mail will not be considered.
- If a complete application is not received, the applicant will need to submit her completed application on the first weekday of the following month if she is still in active treatment.
- Provision Project’s ability to fund an application is based on donations received. If there is a lack of funds available during the month a completed application is received, then the applicant can reapply the following month if she is still in active treatment.
- Provision Project provides funding on behalf of an approved applicant directly to the third party to whom monies are owed in the form of a check. No checks will be issued directly to applicant for any reason.
- Applications may be denied for the following reasons.
1. The application is incomplete or inaccurate.
2. Provision Project is unable to confirm that the applicant is in current treatment for breast cancer with their oncologist.
3. Application is not received before all funds are allocated for that month.
4. Funds are unavailable during the month in which the application is received.
Questions about funding should be sent to Michelle LaLonde at email@example.com.
Dear Applicant: We have reached submission limits for the month. You can apply during the next open window on the first business day of the following month. Thank you for reaching out to Provision Project for your funding needs